Purpose: To students or sponser for the student to enroll higher study abroad or within Nepal.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- -Student should be Nepali.
- Student's age should have at least SLC/SEE level academic qualification
- Student's age should be between the age of 16 years to 30 years for undergraduate level and should not be more than 45 years for post garduate level.
- Guardain's/Co-applicant must have steady and relaible source of income to pay the interest during grace period and loan installments.
- EMI should not be more than 50% of income of borrower along with the other family members..
Loan Limit: Maximum NPR 5.0 mil.
Repayment : Maximum upto 10 years (Including grace period maximum upto 3 years) on EMI Basis.
Insurance: Comprehensive policy as per banks' clause.
Rates & Fees:
Interest Rate: Competitive rate and charges.
- Mortgage of property
- Personal guarantee of person(s) acceptable to the Bank shall be obtained.